NB·CEUTICAL ROSA MOSQUETA OIL
Pure tamanu oil, the best kept secret of Polynesian women, is added to “multi-tasking” rosa mosqueta oil: two natural oils with exceptional regenerating properties that work in synergy to provide your skin with unparalleled repairing benefits. The result? A unique combination that restores, moisturizes and nourishes the skin in an incredible way, helping to fade away scars, improving the appearance of stretch marks, redness and wrinkles, and combating dryness. You just need a few drops to restore your skin’s beautiful glow.
- Rosa mosqueta oil is extracted from the seeds of the rosa mosqueta plant. It includes approximately 77% of essential fatty acids and is very rich in vitamin C. It provides the skin with high-impact regenerating and renewing properties, promotes the production of collagen and helps fight dark spots.
- Pure tamanu oil is obtained from tamanu seeds through a process of cold pressing and filtration. Thanks to its incredible restorative and healing properties, it has been used for thousands of years on the Pacific Islands.
- The combination of calendula oil and vitamin E provides an extremely effective antioxidant, moisturizing, anti-inflammatory and soothing action.
- Paraben-free, alcohol-free. Hypoallergenic formula.
Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Beta-Carotene, Ascorbyl Palmitate.
1 FL. OZ. - 30 ml
- Highly effective for repairing healed scars, redness, stretch marks and burns. Apply directly to the area massaging gently until completely absorbed. Do not apply to open wounds.
- You may use it as a treatment serum when your skin is extremely dry and/or mistreated or add a few drops of oil to your regular cream for intensive repair.
- Used regularly, it will help you to even your skin with fewer wrinkles.
- Strongly recommended to repair and nourish nails, and to care for a baby’s skin.